Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pay a free space for people - high power 4G cell phone jammer

With the development of high-technology, it brings more convenience to us. However, it also brings us so many troubles in daily life. Such as mobile phone, it supplies convenient communication to people. But if everyone has one or two mobile phones, what a noisy the world is it! Thus, another technology produced by people.
Portable High Power 3G 4G Cell Phone Jammer with Fan
The development of global network technology becomes an irresistible trend in 21st century. 2 G, 3G mobile phone technology come up with by people. And now the 4G network is widely spread in USA. American 4G network technology also represents the current development of global 4G network technology. The development of 4G network will promote other technology progress. High power 4G cell phone jammer is one of them.
I am a HTC user. I know HTC introduced the first 4G Smartphone in New York last year. The 4G technology mainly include 2 aspects- WiMax and LTE. The stronger 4G network can bring people more wonderful network experience. As a long term usage of a mobile phone, I want to say my feelings.

At first, I must admit that it gives my life more convenient. In the beginning, I use the old mobile phone, I love it very much. Because, do not like the former desk telephone, I can take my phone to anywhere. Also, it can send and receive messages. For a long time, I keep in contact with friends in text message. I can send more than 1000 messages in a month. And now, it’s next to impossible. Then as the progress, the phone has camera function, Bluetooth function. It’s really a big progress. I can take a picture, and send it to my friends in multimedia message or send nearly friends in Bluetooth. Now, the 3G, even 4G advanced technologies bring us more and fresh experiences. We can surf in internet anytime at anyplace; we can enjoy the high clear pictures and fluent videos what we like. Anything becomes easier than before. And have you ever thought the harmful of a cell phone?
As you know the most important function of a cellular phone is keeping in touch with others. I’m doubt that have you ever had that moment? When others chatter with their aimless phone calls, I really want to a quite space. Just drink a cap of coffee, listen to a melody from the radio. However, you couldn’t get that kind of space, because of the phone calls. In some area, we should be quite here. If a man calls in such place, as hospital, church, temple, etc. it’s really disgusted. At that time the high power 4G cell phone jammer is a perfect method to solving such problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment