Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fair use the portable cell phone jammer (CDMA, GSM, DCS, PHS, 3G)

Nowadays, there are many reasons to use portable cell phone jammer in many places. In my company meeting, I experience the effect of such kind of jammer. I have to say that the measure has effective to block mobile phone signal and useful for meeting, but more discussion cause by this device.


Things are this way. I am working for an information consultant company as a manager assistant. My leader is a man who likes hold a meeting very much. Every time, he speaks in the meeting, there are so many calls in of conferees. It’s a biggest taboo for him. He hates the rings when he has a meeting. Such things happened several times, he really cannot stand. And he gives me a task that blocks all mobile phone signals with any methods.

So I search the internet and some people suggest me to buy a portable mobile phone blocker. They said it is used for meeting very much. The compact device can be easy to carry. Know about this, I buy one in website www.jammerall.com and I receive it about 3 days. The operation is very easy, just turn on the device and it can work with range of a conference room. And then my manager told everyone when we go on a meeting, he will turn on the blocker and no one can call in or dial-out. It works as it described, turn on the device, it blocks all signals of we used. CDMA, GSM, DCS, PHS even 3G all signals are blocked by this tiny device. Since then, when we have a meeting, the phone never rings again.

It’s effective but the device arouses a discussion of our office. My colleague Kenny says, it is a stronger device, I would like to use. If someone bothering me in public, I can turn on the device and the man cannot keep connected. I can enjoy my quite environment. But Maple does not think so. She says if I need to dial-out or receive an important call, but someone block my mobile phone signal, how terrible thing is it! Furthermore, if a bad man abuses it, it will bring more difficulties for people.

Finally, we summarize that there are advantages and disadvantages of any device. A bad man do bad thing. The key is the man how to make use of a device. It can be fair use in many places such as conference rooms, churches, tempers, hospitals and so on. All of us hope that all of high technology devices can be used as a civilization way. As same as a portable cell phone jammer (CDMA, GSM, DCS, PHS, 3G), it brings more convenience for people when it can be fair use.

No comments:

Post a Comment