Wednesday, March 14, 2012

An extensively discussion caused by mobile phone jammer

In order to keep quite areas, the manager staffs install mobile phone jammer in their places. However, it arouses more discussions of the topic. Should it be install in public? What is important between the speaker and the listener? Are you respect others rights in public? In this article you can see different opinions about this topic.
5 Band Cellphone GPS signal Jammer with Remote Control
Have you ever seen that many people speak loudly in public, such as hospitals, churches, temples, gas stations and so on? In such public areas, people should try to be quiet but they have not. Their behaviors disturb others, do they? In order to keep quite areas, the smart administrative staff installs cell phone jammer in some special places.
You can see in any places, many people call by cell phones. Some people may talk about their works, but another people chat with their aimless phone calls. I think you might be call in many public places for your purpose. In our society, it has nothing problem, you have the rights to speak what and where you want to. But have you ever thought about the feelings of others? And now we can see different people have different opinions of this topic.
Mr. Lee says "I think people have the rights to say anything. If we cannot enjoy our words freely, we are supposed to keep voice down and speak carefully. What the pleasure of speaking? Is really necessary? I am doubt." Mrs. Maria agrees with Mr. Lee. She is the one who loves to talk. "I love to talk, that makes me happy. In my country, I have this chance to speak what I want to. If I could not speak due to some anthropogenic factors, I do not think it is reasonable." Mr. Maria says.

"I do not deny that people have the rights to speak, but in many places we need to keep the rules. Some people still speak loudly, that means you hamper other people. You can enjoy your rights but you cannot hamper others rights. So I do not think it is wrong to set up jammers in some special area. But one more I have to say, I object to abusing the jammer." said Mr. Jones excited. A girl from Japan, she has same view with Mr. Jones. She says "I like phone calls too, but if I am in some special area, I will adjust my cell phone mode and lower my voice. That is my habit, I need to respect others."
Everyone has their own views, I cannot say who is right, who is wrong. There is no right or wrong. You have the rights to speak in public, but you should respect other rights. I still think, to respect others is to respect yourself. About more mobile phone jammer you can browse the website www.jammerall.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment