Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WIFI TV Mobile Phone May Change Your Life

 Do you have a mobile phone like this: two cameras, dual cards and dual standby, super 3D stereo dual speakers and WAP 2.0. Do you know which one it is? It’s WIFI TV mobile phone. Of course, I have one. I bought it from ChinaZrh three months ago and my friends all keep shouting that it is so cool.
T130908-01.jpg
     After I have it, I do not need a digital camera again, because it has two cameras and is much cooler. All of my friends want to take photos by it especially the beauties. The screen is big enough to see our smiles, which makes us happier. Whenever I want to see my photos, I take it out and then shake to change to another one. That’s fantastic. It’s the same for me to change songs. It’s very interesting, you know, whenever you want to change pictures or songs, you just need to shake the phone. I like to shake, shake and shake.
     Another function I like best is the flash mouse of the keyboard. It is very convenient to surf the internet. I can use it to see what I am interested by WIFI or WAP. What I am interested most is the news for superstars. I like to read the news with pictures. Their pictures are very clear and beautiful from it. And most young people like me like to chat with friends, to change our ideas about a female star. Do not worry; this phone has the basic chatting tools like MSN, Email and QQ. Whenever you want to tell your friends your opinions, you just need to use your fingers when it is inconvenient to give a call.
      It is available for me to have two cards, one for my family members and one for friends. It is very common that my friends and my mother will call me at the same time. If my mother can’t contact with me, she will be crazy to give a call to the police. Before I bought this phone, I could not talk with my friends too long. One day, my friend Jimmy who haven’t contact me for almost four months call me and we are so glad that talked, talked and laughed. After almost one hour, my father came home from his office and my elder sister went back from her school, then my mother. I was shocked and said goodbye to Jimmy. After that, I have never talked with my friends more than 10 minutes.
    I like to go hiking in my spare time. But the phone I used has shorter standby time. It is different to this one. Its standing time is 150 hours. I can go as far as I can without feeling anxious about that my phone will power off.
     When I bought it, I have got some gifts from ChinaZrh. A 2 GB TF card is very useful. And some discount as well. If you want to change a mobile phone, please choose this one: a WIFI TV mobile phone with 2 cameras, dual cards, dual standby and QVGA2.41& 260k color touch screen. Have it, be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment